Greetings to all trainers!
Recently a new trend has been hitting the Pokémon world and that is the Magikarp jump, and the region of Orre has decided to participate in it too! Some of you may have not known that Orre used to be a region without wild Pokémon, fortunately as the years passed more and more wild Pokémon stared to appear, including the lovely carp, but we’re not sure of exactly where… But whatever, it will be fun anyway! This event will consist of 2 parts, the magikarp fishing contest where the trainer who caught the biggest or most fit carp, and the jumping contest where the magikarp who jumps the highest wins!
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST
Edit: Now the event is on! The deadline will be July 1st when the first judge updates the journal.
Want will you do?
- Make a story as long as you want of you trainer(s) looking, fishing and training your carp. Said story can be made in any format from literature to animation and even splash pages.
- You can participate alone OR make a tag team with another participant! Remember, if you are teaming up with someone else both of you must contribute to the story and art equally.
How many participants we need?
- At least 3 participants, tag teams count as one. The sign up period stars today and will end in June 17th. To participte send us a note or a comment on this journal telling us how much you want to participate. Remember that everyone with a trainer ref can participate.
Where will the event take place?
- We know that magikarps exist now in Orre but we’re still unsure of were so you are free to look for them in any place with water in Orre! Only magikarps are allowed in the contest, any other Pokémon you might caught won’t be allowed. But you might find one with a unique pattern!
Judging and prizes?
- The judging on this event will be based on creativity and entertainment of the story, teams wins 2 extra points if their work shows the contribution of both contestants.
- Same as before the prizes will be a pixel ID or a simple pixel icon (One per contestant if a team wins) and the chance of keeping your magikarp if your team is not full yet.
Feel free to ask any question you might have and we hope you have fun!Participants
1) 2) 3) Sorry for the english
ROUND 2 INFORMATION
Round 2 deadline will be in July 9 at 11:59 PM pacific time, please refer to this timer linked below!
I hope you rested well enough because round 2 is here!
As you may know in this round we'll split the matches in two groups, each one will go to a diferent location for their next round, more information about where to go and the battle mode will be provided by the introduction comic
For now here is the next matches!
Group A: Gateon Port (Lighthouse or Krabby Club)
Group B: Pyrite Town (Pyrite Colosseum or Duel Square)